Saturday, February 1, 2014

OK, I am back to blogging every day, now.  So many great things happening in my life that were distracting me from my purpose.  First, I started my own company - Royal Genealogy Enterprises.  I am finally master of my own fate.  Second, I was diagnosed with uterine cancer,  but not even that could dissuade my happiness at becoming a business owner.  I had a hysterectomy on 26 December 2013.  Thank goodness it was a laparoscopic procedure with the Da Vinci robot.  Dr. Nada Kawar is a fantastic doctor and surgeon.  The lymph nodes were clear and I do not have to have chemo or radiation.  This is a very nice way to start the new year, actually.   I'm back at work now, and catching up on all my follow-ups.

I have been following a different branch of my family while I was recuperating.

John H or S Adams, born in Germany 1853 and died in North Adams, Berkshire, Massachusetts in 1926.  In Albany, Albany, New York, he was married to Julia F Loomis born in 1853 in Williamstown, Berkshire, Massachusetts and died in 1929 in North Adams.

I encourage people to jump in and help me out in my research.  I would love to hear from all of you.  I'll have more for later tonight.  Have a wonderful Saturday.

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment